INFORMATION TO PARENTS/GUARDIANS
Every parent is a “teacher” to his/her child. The faculties of orderliness, discipline, dedication and enquiry begin at home and develop at school. To carry out the joint responsibility, the school requests the parents to observe the following guidelines:
- Co-operate with the school authorities in enforcing regularity and discipline. Parents are requested to adhere to the rules and regulations of the School as these help in the smooth running of the Institution.
- It is compulsory for all children to attend School Assembly before the classes commence. Therefore, it is necessary for parents to see that their children reach school in time. Always send a letter if he/she is absent from school. This will make him a responsible and sincere student.
- Parents should also ensure that their children are escorted by them immediately after the school. The school does not accept any responsibility for students who are left in the school premises after school hours, or for those who reach school before the school hours.
- Parents should assist the school in the proper moulding of the children’s personality. They should make it a point to attend the Parent-Teacher meetings and should see that their children do their homework regularly.
- Parents are particularly expected to sign the reports and the remarks entered in the school calendar and exercise books of their children.
- Representations and complaints, if any, must be addressed to the Principal but not to the teachers.
- Parents / Guardians and relatives are not permitted to meet the teachers during School hours. For urgent matters, they should meet the Principal, Principal In-Charge(Girls),Vice Principal, or H.M. of the section during the fixed timings, or by a prior appointment.